- Tom Arscott: Sale Sharks winger sacked over team information leak to Bristol
- Sale Sharks sack winger Tom Arscott after he allegedly leaked confidential team information to Bristol before their Premiership game.
- New tackle laws 'may restrict Pacific players', says former Samoa captain Dan Leo
- New tackle laws may restrict opportunities for Pacific Island rugby players, according to former Samoa captain Dan Leo.
- O'Connell joins BBC's extensive Six Nations coverage
- Follow all the action from the 2017 Six Nations Championship on BBC television, radio and online - including seven games live on TV.
- RFU may impose its own five-year residency rule
- The RFU may impose a five-year residency rule on England if World Rugby fails to increase the existing eligibility level.
- Botham's grandson gets Wales Sevens call up
- Eighteen-year-old James Botham and Elliot Frewen earn Wales Sevens call-ups for the World Rugby series in Wellington.
- Pro12: Lock Franco van der Merwe to leave Ulster for Cardiff Blues
- Cardiff Blues sign South Africa lock Franco van der Merwe after three seasons with Ulster.
- Maxime Mermoz: Leicester Tigers keen to sign France centre
- Leicester Tigers are keen on signing France international centre Maxime Mermoz on a deal until the end of the season.
- Gloucester: Gareth Evans & Ben Vellacott agree new deals with Premiership side
- Gloucester give forward Gareth Evans a new two-year deal and academy product Ben Vellacott his first professional contract.
- Challenge Cup: Edinburgh v Timisoara Saracens (Fri)
- Edinburgh make six changes for Friday's Challenge Cup meeting with Timisoara Saracens as the hosts move to new home Myreside.
- European Champions Cup: Castres v Leinster (Fri)
- Leinster make three changes to their starting team for Friday's European Champions Cup game against Castres.
- Olympic-winning coach Ryan joins Welsh Rugby Union
- Englishman Ben Ryan, who guided Fiji to Rio Olympics Sevens gold, has joined the Welsh Rugby Union as a consultant.
- Scott and Taylor return to Scotland squad
- Scotland head coach Vern Cotter recalls Gloucester centre Matt Scott to his squad ahead of the Six Nations.
- I was not knocked out against Glasgow - Murray
- Conor Murray says he was not knocked out during Munster's European Champions Cup win over Glasgow last weekend.
- Rugby concussions: RFU head of medicine defends HIA process
- The Rugby Football Union's head of medicine says 98.5% of concussions and suspected concussions were treated correctly last season.
- Alerts, Live Guide, MySport and social media with BBC Sport
- With latest scores and headlines sent straight to your device, personalisation and much more, ensure you have a great sporting life with BBC Sport.
- Sport on the BBC: The best of this week's action
- This week's sport on the BBC includes the London Anniversary Games, England v Pakistan Test cricket and the Hungarian Grand Prix.
- 2017 Six Nations: BBC's Six Nations trail
- Watch the BBC's Six Nations trail, where each country's arguments will be settled on the pitch.
- Alun Wyn Jones: Wales' captain for the 2017 Six Nations
- BBC Wales Sport profiles Alun Wyn Jones - Wales' captain for the 2017 Six Nations.
- Sam Warburton: His reign as Wales captain
- Before the Six Nations, BBC Wales Sport looks back on Sam Warburton's reign as Wales captain with Alun Wyn Jones set to take over as skipper for the 2017 tournament.
- Sam Underhill: Bath director of rugby Todd Blackadder excited by signing
- Bath director of rugby Todd Blackadder looks forward to working with "exciting talent" Sam Underhill.
- Wasps open season with a thrilling win over Exeter Chiefs
- Wasps brought an end to their run of five years without an opening day victory with a nail-biting win over Exeter Chiefs, so often their nemesis in the past.
- Pre-Season Fixtures Confirmed
- 2016/17 pre-season schedule confirmed Wasps have today confirmed their 2016/17 pre-season schedule, which will see them face Yorkshire Carnegie and Bristol Rugby, as well as taking part in the Singha Premiership Rugby 7s.
- Wasps lose out to Gloucester
- Wasps’ run of six successive wins came to an end, against a determined Gloucester side who made light of a series of injuries and were deserved winners. The home side dominated the first half and led 10-3 at the break. Christian Wade’s scintillating 42nd-minute try produced the most memorable moment for Wasps before Greig Laidlaw landed a penalty with 24 minutes to play, which turned out to be the deciding score.
- The Case for Ruaridh Jackson as Wasps' First Choice Fly Half
- Jimmy Gopperth is clearly the first choice at 10 for Wasps, I'd like to show why that is a mistake. Firstly lets just look at the basic statistics of the season so far.
- Wasps are dead, Long Live WASPS!
- Yesterday saw Wasps take on Toulon at the Ricoh Arena in the group stages of the European Champions Cup. It was a special game for a number of reasons. Firstly, it was coming off the back of an amazing win against Irish Giants Leinster away from home in Dublin, and we were looking to break the 20,000 barrier for attendance. It's almost as incredible that we are playing teams like Leinster and winning as it is that we are getting more than 20,000 people coming to home games in our own ground.
Unofficial England Rugby Union
- England Women name 6Nations Squad & Fixtures
- England Women head coach Simon Middleton has announced his 33-player squad for the Six Nations which gets underway on Saturday 4 February. In addition, it has today been confirmed that Sky Sports will broadcast all five of England Women's 2017 Six Nations fixtures.
- New Developments Announced for Women's 6N Championship
- The Six Nations Council are delighted to announce significant new initiatives to help raise the profile of the Women's Six Nations from the forthcoming season. This major development will help enhance the Women's Six Nations Championship in a number of key areas. In an aim to develop Women's rugby and to increase the profile of the Women's Six Nations Championship, the Six Nations Council have worked with the six unions involved to ensure that all matches will be produced for television to a high quality broadcast standard. In doing so, it will ensure that each country's Women's Six Nations Championship matches are available live either on television or streamed live on Six Nations YouTube / Facebook channels. A roundup highlights programme will also be available on BBC Network on Sunday evenings
- England prop Matt Mullan discusses his Six Nations chances
- Matt Mullan is the favourite to replace Mako Vunipola and Joe Marler and start for England in the front row throughout the upcoming Six Nations.He has been the cornerstone of the Wasps scrum again this year as Dai Young’s men have reached the top of the Aviva Premiership and are also on the verge of reaching the knockout stages of the European Cup. He has been discussing his England chances and also his club form for Wasps.
- Tickets on sale for Mitsubishi Motors Exeter 7s
- Tickets are now on sale for the Mitsubishi Motors Exeter 7s, part of the Rugby Europe Sevens Grand Prix Series which will come to England this July.
- England Rugby December 2016 - In Review
- What a fantastic year this has been for eddie Jones, the coaching staff and players. Just Brilliant. New Patron, redevelopment of the East stand, revised 45-man elite player squad (EPS) and much more. Happy New Year 2017 to you all. Cheers
There are currently
3 guest(s) and
0 member(s) online.
You are anAnonymous
You can register for
free by clicking here
No Members are currently logged in.