- Solomona hat-trick downs leaders Wasps
- A hat-trick from Denny Solomona helps push Sale to victory in a high-scoring affair against leaders Wasps.
- Dan Vickerman: Former Australia lock dies at the age of 37
- Former Australia and Northampton lock Dan Vickerman, who won 63 caps, has died at the age of 37.
- Takulua hat-trick helps Newcastle to victory
- A Sonatane Takulua hat-trick sees Newcastle score seven tries in an impressive win against Northampton.
- Six Nations: Keep rest weeks, urges Wales fly-half Dan Biggar
- Wales fly-half Dan Biggar says that rest weeks are essential for players during the Six Nations.
- Pietersen stars as Leicester thrash Bristol
- JP Pietersen marks his first Leicester appearance for 11 weeks with two tries in the Tigers' rout of bottom side Bristol.
- Early surge sees Connacht overcome NG Dragons
- Two early tries proved just enough for Connacht in a dour Pro12 encounter against the Dragons in Galway.
- Priestland kicks 17 points as Bath beat Harlequins
- Rhys Priestland kicks 17 points as Bath prevail in an error-strewn encounter against Harlequins at The Rec.
- Munster end Ospreys' unbeaten run to return to top
- Munster lift themselves back to the top of the Pro12 with a hard-fought win against the Ospreys in Swansea.
- Short hat-trick secures Exeter win
- A James Short hat-trick for Exeter against Worcester sees the Chiefs move level on points with Saracens in second.
- Ulster get bonus-point win over Glasgow
- Ulster score five tries and beat Glasgow 37-17 to boost their hopes of challenging for a place in the Pro12 play-offs.
- Cardiff Blues thrash Treviso in Pro12
- Cardiff Blues run in eight tries to crush Treviso 57-20 in the Pro12 after leading by just 17-13 at half-time.
- Vunipola returns but Saracens beaten by Gloucester
- Mako Vunipola returns from injury to stake a claim for an England return, but it is not enough as Gloucester beat Saracens.
- Leinster beat Edinburgh to top Pro12
- Leinster move to the top of the Pro12 by scoring six tries in a 39-10 home win over Edinburgh.
- Sign up for our rugby alerts to keep abreast of all the Six Nations news
- All the action, reactions, news, views and excitement of the Six Nations direct to your phone via the BBC rugby news alerts.
- Get rugby union news notifications with the BBC Sport app
- With latest scores and headlines sent straight to your device, personalisation and much more, ensure you have a great sporting life with BBC Sport.
- British & Irish Lions coach Gatland impressed by Hogg
- British and Irish Lions coach Warren Gatland describes Stuart Hogg's attacking performances with Scotland as "pretty good".
- Brian O'Driscoll tips three Scots for Lions against New Zealand
- Former Ireland centre Brian O'Driscoll highlights the Scotland players he would like to see feature for the Lions in New Zealand.
- Allan Robson: Northampton Saints CEO says wage bill will 'challenge' club
- Northampton Saints chief executive Allan Robson says that player wages will "challenge" the club in future seasons.
- George Ford: Leicester signing Ford scores for England in Six Nations
- New Leicester signing George Ford scores a try for England in their Six Nations win over France in 2015.
- Six Nations Remix: The 'bull' and the 'drunk caterpillar'
- An alternative look back at the Six Nations second round, starring Ireland's "bull of a man" CJ Stander and Scotland's Finn Russell with a "drunk caterpillar".
- Wasps open season with a thrilling win over Exeter Chiefs
- Wasps brought an end to their run of five years without an opening day victory with a nail-biting win over Exeter Chiefs, so often their nemesis in the past.
- Pre-Season Fixtures Confirmed
- 2016/17 pre-season schedule confirmed Wasps have today confirmed their 2016/17 pre-season schedule, which will see them face Yorkshire Carnegie and Bristol Rugby, as well as taking part in the Singha Premiership Rugby 7s.
- Wasps lose out to Gloucester
- Wasps’ run of six successive wins came to an end, against a determined Gloucester side who made light of a series of injuries and were deserved winners. The home side dominated the first half and led 10-3 at the break. Christian Wade’s scintillating 42nd-minute try produced the most memorable moment for Wasps before Greig Laidlaw landed a penalty with 24 minutes to play, which turned out to be the deciding score.
- The Case for Ruaridh Jackson as Wasps' First Choice Fly Half
- Jimmy Gopperth is clearly the first choice at 10 for Wasps, I'd like to show why that is a mistake. Firstly lets just look at the basic statistics of the season so far.
- Wasps are dead, Long Live WASPS!
- Yesterday saw Wasps take on Toulon at the Ricoh Arena in the group stages of the European Champions Cup. It was a special game for a number of reasons. Firstly, it was coming off the back of an amazing win against Irish Giants Leinster away from home in Dublin, and we were looking to break the 20,000 barrier for attendance. It's almost as incredible that we are playing teams like Leinster and winning as it is that we are getting more than 20,000 people coming to home games in our own ground.
Unofficial England Rugby Union
- England & Lions Martin Johnson Interview talks Dylan Hartley
- Rugby World Cup skipper Martin Johnson has dismissed suggestions England captain Dylan Hartley is facing the chop ahead of next week’s Six Nations clash with Italy at Twickenham.
- England Women score 11 tries against Wales
- England Women scored 11 tries as they cruised to a 63-0 bonus-point win over Wales Women in the 2017 Six Nations at Cardiff Arms Park on Saturday.
- Wales 16 v 21 England - England Fan's view on the match
- Well we all expected a tough match but this one was 'Epic', a true Test Match!
- England Team to face Wales - 2017
- Eddie Jones makes two changes to the side which beat France in round 1 of the RBS 6 Nations with Jack Clifford coming in for the injured Tom Wood on the openside, and Jack Nowell being promoted from the bench into the 14 shirt with Jonny May reverting to the bench. The back-row has just 20 caps between them, the fewest for an England test since the defeat to Australia in November 2012. The XV has 568 test caps between them; the bench has a further 242 caps. The average age of the walk-on team is 26.3 years; the average on the bench is 28.7
- England U20 Team to face Wales - 2017
- England Under 20 have made three changes to their starting line-up for the 2017 Six Nations match against Wales at Eirias Park, Colwyn Bay on Friday (7:15pm kick-off).
There are currently
6 guest(s) and
0 member(s) online.
You are anAnonymous
You can register for
free by clicking here
No Members are currently logged in.